How to get to Janest's B and B in Harrow middelsex.
Tel 0208 952 8130
We are located in North West London not far from junction 4 of the M1. The A41 is also on our doorstep. Our Bed and breakfast is situated just a 5 minute walk from Cannons Park tube station on the jubilee line. At the end of the road there is also a bus stop, the 186 passes every 10 minutes and goes into Harrow town centre and on to Northwick Park hospital. However if you were to go the other way you would end up in Edgware station on the Northern line, and that is only a 5 minute bus ride from the house.
If you are looking for other Hospitals in the area, the Stanmore orthopaedic is only 7 minutes away by car. The local town centre of Harrow has everything you need, with 2 shopping centres and a large high street full of shops. Harrow on the hill tube station is also located on the Metropolitan Line, and is situated in the centre of town.
The area also has many local bars, pubs and restaurants so you’re not to far from food and drink. Our local supermarket is an ASDA that’s open 24/7 and morrison
DIRECTIONS FROM THE M1 MOTOWAY
1. Come off the M1 at Junction 4 sign posted Edgware.
2. At the first roundabout take the right turn onto the A410 marked
Stanmore. (Spur Road).
3. Continue along the A410 past Stanmore Station on your left.
4. keep going to second set of traffic lights.
5. Turn left on to Marsh Lane.
6. Go down to the first set of traffic lights.
7. Turn right into Wemborough Road.
8. Our road Gyles Park is the third. turning on the left.
9. Our B and B is 250 meters on the left hand side behind the
10. Can be recognised by the double black front doors.
Postcode for sat nav is HA71AN
We are conveniently located in Greater London. Only 10 minutes to Wembley stadium and in easy reach of 4 Tube Lines, and 30 minutes from Heathrow airport.
31 GYLES PARK
Call us on
+44 (0) 7866 201 245
+44 (0) 208 952 8130